Getting Started with Advertising on the Top Websites
Written: April 30, 2014
According to Alexa’s top sites we have experience advertising on 7 out of the top 10 sites. The following is a list of those websites and the links to set up these options. If you need help, feel free to contact us for assistance in managing your online presence.
- Google.com – See how your business could look on Google using AdWords.
- Facebook.com – Advertise on Facebook. Over 1 billion people. We’ll help you reach the right ones.
- Youtube.com – Deliver your message to the right people at the right time. Every business has an audience on YouTube.
- Yahoo.com – Advertising solutions that small businesses need to drive more customers and grow.
- Baidu.com – The leading Chinese language search engine.
- Wikipedia.org – A free encyclopedia built collaboratively using wiki software.
- Qq.com – China’s largest and most used Internet service portal.
- Twitter.com – Drive business growth and sales 140 characters at a time.
- Live.com – Use Outlook to advertise through the Microsoft network.
- Amazon.com – Drive qualified traffic from our site to yours through highly targeted placements.